Thursday 29 September 2016

Nicole Scherzinger angrily brands Calvin Harris romance claims 'ridiculous' saying she's happy with Tennis bf Grigor Dimitrov

Former Pussycat dolls lead singer and X-Factor Judge Nicole Scherzinger has angrily lashed out at media reports that she cheated on her Tennis player boyfriend Grigor Dimitrov with International DJ and Hit maker Calvin Harris.
The cheating claims came about after Nicole was pictured leaving the Tape Nightclub in London with Calvin holding his arms while they also partied together in July.
Nicole called such cheating claims 'ridiculous' and says he's more than happy with her man.
Speaking to Glamour magazine, she said  
"It was all: 'She’s the biggest cheater', I’m like, excuse me? I was walking on cobblestones, almost fell, grabbed him, two frames and that was it. It’s ridiculous."
Speaking about her relationship with Grigor, Nicole added: "I am happy. I’m in a really good, solid, more balanced place in my life. I’ve grown a lot as a woman.
"My grandma always used to say, to find the person you wanna marry, you have to find the person you wanna work on your relationship with for the rest of your life. That’s the key word: work."

No comments:

Post a Comment