Saturday 24 September 2016

Antoine Griezmann Confirms He Rejected Transfer Offer From Paris Saint-Germain

img20160924_135602.jpg

France star Antoine Griezmann has revealed that Paris Saint-Germain contacted his agent during the summer’s European Championship, but says he dismissed the idea to focus on his country’s Euro campaign.

Atletico have been placed under a transfer ban until 2017, meaning any attempt to purchase Griezmann could be complicated.
“Yes, but as it was during Euros I told my agent I do not want to listen,” Griezmann said. “I told him: ‘I do not want you talking to me of Atletico or Paris – I want you to leave me in Clairefontaine.’ But I know they were very interested. 
“They are a big club that wants to become even bigger. I hope for them that they will get there.”​

No comments:

Post a Comment