Saturday 24 September 2016

Mourinho – “Rooney Is My Man, I Trust Him

Rooney

Jose Mourinho is insisting Wayne Rooney is still a crucial part of his plans at Manchester United, despite dropping him to the substitute’s bench.
United were on fire in the first half, scoring four goals before the break and eventually winning 4-1.
Juan Mata, who took the spot of the captain scored the second goal of the match, but Mourinho insists Rooney is still important.
He told Sky Sports: “A big player for me, a big player for United and a big player for this country. I have nothing else to say, he is my man, I trust him completely, he is happy as I am in this moment.”
Asked if Rooney was happy in the dressing room after the game, Moruinho added: “Of course, his team won, his United won. That’s normal.”

No comments:

Post a Comment